Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Greenhouse beds using all natural earth worms



  When I put into place the beds in my greenhouse I used a combination of sphagnum peat moss and topsoil. I sent away to Uncle Jims Worm farm for red wiggler worms to add to the soil for the all natural fertilizer that these dynamic worms will produce upon composting. The results of using all natural is so beneficial to the plants and the soil. I have also added a small lily pond to keep the humidity as well as provide a habitat for the frogs that have arrived from outside. My next step in the Greenhouse is to start the seeds for the Carnivorous plants. I am also working on the irrigation system using the pond water that provides all natural emulsions that act as fertilizers. The all natural approach to growing plants and farming is also tied into our Earth that can provide resources that if balanced can sustain a beautiful all natural environment. Thank you to Uncle Jim's worm farm the red wigglers and for all of the great information that is on their website.www.unclejimswormfarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment